Skip the lines and enjoy incredible views of Dubai from the 124th, 125th and 148th floors of the Burj Khalifa during a 90-minute premium experience. Get access to exclusive observation decks, lounge in luxury and enjoy personalized attention.
What’s Not Included
Avoid the crowds and treat yourself to a premium experience on the 124th, 125th and 148th floors of the Burj Khalifa, including access to the outdoor terrace of the world's highest observation deck.
Select the sunset option to enjoy the city at golden hour as the sun sets and casts a beautiful glow over the skyline.
Feel on top of the world as you ascend the 555-meter-tall Burj Khalifa, starting at the SKY Lounge, where you will be personally escorted to a dedicated elevator. Watch in amazement as specially designed projections let you “fly” over city landmarks en route.
Finally, take a special elevator to the crowning glory: access to the world’s highest outdoor observation deck. Enjoy breathtaking views as your bask in the luxury lounges, and explore different aspects of the United Arab Emirates via the interactive stations. Guest Ambassadors will be on hand to tell you fun trivia about the Burj Khalifa and city skyline.
Watch the Dubai Fountain show from the world's highest building with synchronized music that can be heard in the Burj Khalifa observation decks. Marvel at the world's largest dancing fountain, set on the Burj Khalifa Lake, from your panoramic viewpoint.
Descend gently to ground level, where a new exhibition allows you to relive the construction of the Burj Khalifa through dedicated stations that take you behind the scenes. Hear testimonials from the people behind every aspect of the building, from the interiors to the landscaping, architecture and more.
Know before you go
• Your booking will be confirmed up to three months before your visit
• A maximum of 50 people are allowed on the observation deck at any given time
• There may be a queue for the observation deck exhibits
• During the month of Ramadan, food and beverages will not be served as part of the experience until Iftar (the evening meal at sunset)
• If you would like to see the spectacular fountain show, you are advised to book for approximately 30 minutes before the fountain show you would like to watch in order to get a good spot
• Dubai Fountain schedule:
Daily except Friday: 1:00 & 1:30 PM
Friday: 1:30 & 2:00 PM
Daily: 6:00 to 11:00 PM
(Every 30 minutes)
• You can stay for approximately 1.5 hours at the attraction
1,000,000 + Happy